The PPC Posting Board
THIS IS THE BACKUP AND RP BOARD FOR THE PROTECTORS OF THE PLOT CONTINUUM. THE MAIN BOARD IS AT THIS LINK! Please feel free to test out the software and leave comments on it while you're here.
Welcome, fans of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum and supporters of the Canon Protection Initiative! If you've got a story to plug, an opinion to share, or a discussion you want to join in, this is the place!
If you're looking for PPC stories to read, why not start with The Original Series – the missions of the famous assassins Jay and Acacia, the very first stories in PPC history. Once you've finished them, check out the list of Killed Badfic to find a mission you like the look of, or The Complete List of PPC Fiction to look up specific agents or departments.
Before you join the fun, there are some important links you should know about. Being familiar with these will save you a lot of hassle!
- The PPC Lounge is the place for real-time chat. Pop in and see if anyone's around.
- The PPC Constitution is Da Rules for our community. Read this first, read it often, and follow it.
- Our shiny PPC Wiki will answer many of your questions. Check before asking! We like it when people do the research.
- If you've got a question about the PPC or the Community, it might be Frequently Asked! Check out our FAQs: For Newbies, On Permission , For Other People.
- Good news! After keeping tabs on the Board all day... by on 2008-08-17 20:02:00 UTC
- So, what should we do with all the ypurs? by on 2008-08-17 17:26:00 UTC
- *feels slightly dim* Um, what are they? (nm) by on 2008-08-18 22:22:00 UTC
- I was going to adopt one anyway... by on 2008-08-18 09:04:00 UTC
- Manx and Shadow... by on 2008-08-17 20:13:00 UTC
- I'll adopt one. by on 2008-08-18 16:27:00 UTC
- I'll take one! by on 2008-08-18 15:09:00 UTC
- I just kinda snagged one... by on 2008-08-18 08:27:00 UTC
- Put them in the CAF adoption agency? by on 2008-08-17 18:05:00 UTC
- All right, here we are, then. by on 2008-08-17 16:47:00 UTC
- CSS by on 2008-08-19 11:05:00 UTC
- I have by on 2008-08-18 21:39:00 UTC
- Right now, anything non-trolled is awesome news. by on 2008-08-18 09:06:00 UTC
- It ain't blue for me. by on 2008-08-18 17:17:00 UTC
- What color are you seeing? (nm) by on 2008-08-18 18:30:00 UTC
- Red, just like the old one. Shame; I'd like blue. (nm) by on 2008-08-19 02:08:00 UTC
- Blue would be nice. by on 2008-08-23 01:18:00 UTC
- I'm seeing by on 2008-08-18 20:25:00 UTC
- That's what it is, though. by on 2008-08-18 10:53:00 UTC
- Shiny! I like. (nm) by on 2008-08-18 08:11:00 UTC
- I like this place by on 2008-08-18 01:33:00 UTC
- *waves* by on 2008-08-17 19:50:00 UTC
- About the spam thing... by on 2008-08-19 21:14:00 UTC
- There's always trial and error involved in HTML by on 2008-08-17 20:03:00 UTC
- Excellent. by on 2008-08-17 19:28:00 UTC
- Dunno about moderators. by on 2008-08-17 19:17:00 UTC
- I don't want a hat! D: (nm) by on 2008-08-17 19:23:00 UTC
- Shush, you. *quietly rolls in duct tape* (nm) by on 2008-08-17 19:23:00 UTC
- It's nice. by on 2008-08-17 19:00:00 UTC
- Yo. by on 2008-08-17 18:57:00 UTC
- Re: All right, here we are, then. by on 2008-08-17 18:36:00 UTC
- Yeah, I saw it too. by on 2008-08-17 19:18:00 UTC
- Is good. by on 2008-08-17 18:06:00 UTC
- It's BLUE! by on 2008-08-17 17:24:00 UTC
- Blue, Blue! by on 2008-08-18 18:40:00 UTC
- Yo. by on 2008-08-17 16:58:00 UTC
- Well, it certainly beats not being able to talk. by on 2008-08-17 16:51:00 UTC
- Welcome to PPC Message Board by on 2008-08-17 16:07:00 UTC