The PPC Posting Board
THIS IS THE BACKUP AND RP BOARD FOR THE PROTECTORS OF THE PLOT CONTINUUM. THE MAIN BOARD IS AT THIS LINK! Please feel free to test out the software and leave comments on it while you're here.
Welcome, fans of the Protectors of the Plot Continuum and supporters of the Canon Protection Initiative! If you've got a story to plug, an opinion to share, or a discussion you want to join in, this is the place!
If you're looking for PPC stories to read, why not start with The Original Series – the missions of the famous assassins Jay and Acacia, the very first stories in PPC history. Once you've finished them, check out the list of Killed Badfic to find a mission you like the look of, or The Complete List of PPC Fiction to look up specific agents or departments.
Before you join the fun, there are some important links you should know about. Being familiar with these will save you a lot of hassle!
- The PPC Lounge is the place for real-time chat. Pop in and see if anyone's around.
- The PPC Constitution is Da Rules for our community. Read this first, read it often, and follow it.
- Our shiny PPC Wiki will answer many of your questions. Check before asking! We like it when people do the research.
- If you've got a question about the PPC or the Community, it might be Frequently Asked! Check out our FAQs: For Newbies, On Permission , For Other People.
- The filthy swine Iximaz has now been banned for crimes against not-being-a-filthy-swine. by on 2015-09-17 13:00:39 UTC Edited
- There's no indication of new posts, is there? (nm) by on 2015-09-18 14:19:05 UTC
- Oh, there is! Lovely. (nm) by on 2015-09-18 14:19:26 UTC Edited
- I just hope that by on 2015-09-18 15:32:39 UTC
- Per below, the pre-subject tags (new, locked, poofed, edited) kind of disrupt the layout of replies. (nm) by on 2015-09-18 16:02:44 UTC
- Checking a couple of things in that area. (nm) by on 2015-09-18 15:59:58 UTC Locked Poofed Edited
- I can confirm that clicking edit and then clicking back doesn't add an 'Edited' tag. (nm) by on 2015-09-18 16:01:31 UTC
- The filthy swine Iximaz has now been unbanned, following new evidence coming to light. by on 2015-09-17 13:11:04 UTC
- The filthy swine Huinesoron has learnt his lesson. by on 2015-09-17 13:15:44 UTC
- Hooray! Am I still a filthy swine? by on 2015-09-17 13:16:30 UTC
- That depends. by on 2015-09-17 13:55:45 UTC
- Let's see if I am not filthy swine. by on 2015-09-17 15:03:30 UTC Edited Permission Request Newbie Introduction Test Post Badfic report Beta request Serious Business
- What kind of swine am I? by on 2015-09-17 16:30:58 UTC Test Post
- Hat-wearing. Definitely. by on 2015-09-18 08:13:54 UTC
- Apparently, I do not. Is that a bad thing? (nm) by on 2015-09-17 14:46:28 UTC
- Nope, it's a good thing. by on 2015-09-17 15:00:29 UTC
- Also, for reference by on 2015-09-17 18:04:43 UTC
- *incoherent blathering* by on 2015-09-17 14:39:38 UTC Test Post
- Show off spoilers by on 2015-09-16 19:42:11 UTC Edited
- Test Post Please Ignore by on 2015-09-17 07:01:59 UTC Edited Test Post
- Titles can't be spoilered. (nm) by on 2015-09-17 06:27:11 UTC
- Hwhat is the hmeaning of hthis? by on 2015-09-17 06:10:35 UTC Test Post
- Did we ever figure out what the character limit was for subject lines? I know it stayed quite long, by on 2015-09-17 06:13:06 UTC
- But what happens if I tick the 'locked thread' box? by on 2015-09-17 06:14:18 UTC Poofed
- The big IRC/Board thread by on 2013-07-30 23:37:50 UTC Serious Business
- Where must one go by on 2013-04-15 02:32:49 UTC Test Post
- Test Postings by on 2013-04-13 03:52:12 UTC Test Post
- You're in by on 2013-04-13 05:28:27 UTC
- Image test by on 2013-04-14 08:52:24 UTC Test Post
- In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat; it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. by on 2013-04-14 09:11:38 UTC Test Post
- I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vale and hills And all at once I saw a crowd A host of golden daffodils by on 2013-04-14 09:43:52 UTC Test Post
- So ... testing? by on 2013-04-13 02:08:22 UTC Edited Test Post
- A post by on 2012-08-13 02:41:09 UTC Edited Test Post
- Hypothesis by on 2013-04-14 08:06:18 UTC Test Post
- Test by on 2012-08-19 14:03:40 UTC Test Post
- Test by on 2012-08-19 14:03:35 UTC
- HTML Test by on 2012-08-13 18:07:00 UTC
- HTML Screwup Test by on 2012-08-19 14:15:41 UTC Edited Test Post
- This is a reply. by on 2012-08-13 03:19:44 UTC Test Post
- Testing to see if I can make new threads! by on 2012-08-13 21:35:38 UTC Test Post
- Test of by on 2012-08-13 15:35:56 UTC Edited